UPDATED COVID-19 RESPONSE
Your health and health of our staff are of the utmost importance to us and we want you to be aware of our safety measures for post-stay cleaning and guest safety protocols during your stay.
We will arrange for our concierge medical staff to administer any necessary Covid-19 testing prior to your departure, if your home country requires testing (may incur additional fee). It is the responsibility of each guest to inform the concierge staff of any testing requirements for your re-entry to your home country.
The rapid antigen diagnostic test produces results quickly and should be provided to the guest anywhere from 15-to-30 minutes following the test. Antigen test average $40 per test.
PCR results will be made available to the guest up to 24 hours following the test. PCR testing averages $120 per test.
In the event of a positive result, Baywest Wellness Hospital is equipped with isolated units and capable of offering intervention measures as needed for patients with respiratory illnesses. Click here for more information.
• All team members will receive training on best practices for personal hygiene and cleaning protocols based on guidance from local authorities, the Center for Disease Control (CDC), and the World Health Organization (WHO).
• Team members will be instructed not to report for duty should they exhibit symptoms of any illness.
• Masks and disposable gloves will be worn throughout the cleaning process.
• EPA-approved cleaning products and household disinfectants will be used exclusively
• All towels and linens will be laundered at the highest temperature setting recommended by the manufacturer and dried thoroughly. Villa Cleaning & Sanitation New Housekeeping Protocols CDC approved cleaners and disinfectants will be used against all high-touch surfaces and common areas.
• All high touch surfaces will be cleaned with anti-bacterial soap and water. Examples include: dining tables, kitchen countertops and appliances, light switches, door knobs, cabinet pulls and handles, railings, faucets, knobs, telephones, sinks, and toilets.
• Windows in bedrooms and common areas will be opened to allow fresh air to circulate during the cleaning process.
• All electronics and light fixtures will be wiped down including remotes and thermostats
• All floors will be swept and mopped with approved disinfectant cleaners.
• All doors & hardware will be cleaned and disinfected. While this list is not exhaustive, we will continue to add to our new cleaning protocols as we learn more from global health experts and local authorities. In addition, we intend to provide all guests with a starter supply of essential amenities during their stay, again for peace of mind:
• Anti-bacterial hand sanitizer
• Anti-bacterial hand soap
• Disposable disinfectant wipes
• It is expected that guests sanitize hands upon arrival to Summerhill Villa
• It is expected that guests wear a mask when in public gatherings or in common areas.
• If a guest is showing symptoms of COVID-19 they are asked to isolate in their room, notify the manager and wait until a doctor is called.
• COVID-19 symptom checklist: Fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea.